- Uvalde, Texas police hosted 'active shooter training' in March, had session called 'Stop they Dying' May 28, 2022The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Department hosted an active shooter training just two months before the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School.
- Harris, at funeral for Buffalo shooting victim, says America experiencing 'epidemic of hate' May 28, 2022Vice President Kamala Harris spoke at the funeral of one of the 10 people killed in Buffalo, New York -- saying that the U.S. is experiencing an "epidemic of hate."
- Full strawberry moon: What to know about the supermoon May 28, 2022The full strawberry moon, the next full moon, will fall on June 13-14. The supermoon is also known as the honey moon, mead moon or rose moon, according to NASA.
- Roman Abramovich bids farewell to Chelsea fans after sale to Dodgers co-owner reaches 'final agreement' May 28, 2022Roman Abramovich bid Chelsea fans farewell Saturday after the team announced the sale of the club to Dodgers co-owner Todd Boehly was final. Abramovich described his ownership as an "honor of a lifetime."
- Russia captures strategically important town ahead of 'next stage' of Ukraine invasion: UK intelligence May 28, 2022Russian forces have over taken the town of Lyman, a key strategic position in their invasion of Ukraine.
The Hot Talk Morning Show with Dave & Joe
Weekdays 6:00 AM-10:00 AM
Weekdays 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Clay Travis & Buck Sexton
Weekdays 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
Weekdays 3:00 PM-6:00 PM