- Sen Ted Cruz: ‘There is a real risk of violence’ June 24, 2022Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, warned on "America Reports" that "there is a real risk of violence" in the wake of the backlash against the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision.
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer asks state's top court to rule on abortion rights June 24, 2022The Michigan Supreme Court was urged by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on Friday to rule on whether abortion is protected under the state's constitution.
- Texas lawmakers, leaders on both sides of the aisle react to landmark Supreme Court Roe ruling June 24, 2022Texas is set to become the largest state in America to implement an abortion ban after the Supreme Court issued an opinion overturning Roe v. Wade on Friday.
- Washington DC bridge shut down after man scales 1,400 ft. structure to protest Roe v. Wade overturned June 24, 2022A man scaled the Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge in Washington, D.C. as a form of protest after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade on Friday.
- Elizabeth Hurley, 57, dazzles in curve-hugging red gown by Kate Middleton’s go-to designer: 'Breathtaking' June 24, 2022Jenny Packham, a favorite of Elizabeth Hurley's, is known for designing many of Kate Middleton’s outfits, including her Bond dress for the premiere of "No Time to Die."
The Hot Talk Morning Show with Dave & Joe
Weekdays 6:00 AM-10:00 AM
Weekdays 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Clay Travis & Buck Sexton
Weekdays 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
Weekdays 3:00 PM-6:00 PM